Jesse Csincsak: My Soon-to-Be Father-In-Law Almost Ruined My Proposal


Jesse Csincsak: My Soon-to-Be Father-In-Law Almost Ruined My Proposal

According to People Magazine. Jesse Csincsak (who is engaged to Ann Lueders) almost had a wedding proposal disaster. "When I first asked for Ann's hand in marriage, her dad didn't realize that Ann wasn't supposed to know," says the former Bachelorette winner, who was engaged o DeAnna Pappas in 2008 before proposing to Lueders, who competed in Jason Mesnick's season of The Bachelor. He went inside the house and Ann and her mom were just chatting and he goes, 'So Jesse just asked me a very interesting question. He asked me if he could marry you.' And she goes, 'DAD! You're not supposed to tell me that!' Read the full story at People.com!

No comments: