25 Things You Don't Know about Ali Fedotowsky

Did you know that Ali Fedotowsky's nickname is Raptor, or that she loves pickles? (Neither did we....)

According to US Weekly, here are a few things you never knew about Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky....

1. I believe that touching the outside of an airplane before boarding is good luck.

2. My friends call me all sorts of things: Al, Fedo, Fed, A-Fed, Lex, Ali-gator, Raptor.

3. I eat lemon wedges like oranges.

4. I studied couples and intimacy in college. And I was on the hip-hop dance team!

5. I grew up in a town with one traffic light.

6. I am obsessed with air-popped popcorn.

7. Besides my family and friends, the thing I miss most about the East Coast is Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

8. The only time you will see my cooking is when I play Cafe World on Facebook.

9. Cornhole -- a.k.a. beanbag toss -- is one of my favorite games.

10. I've never owned an automatic car. All mine have been stick shift. If a guy can't drive stick, it's a huge turnoff.

11. During college, a highlighter was my best friend.

12. I can memorize a list of up to 20 things using body motions, and then repeat that list backward 10 days later.

13. I like to eat ramen dry right out of the package.

14. I once threw a boy off a swing set in third grade because he took my Walkman. I'd like to take this moment to apologize for that. Ha ha.

15. I'm a Gleek, I'm a Gleek!

Read the full list here...

No comments: