According to US Weekly, here are a few things you never knew about Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky....
1. I believe that touching the outside of an airplane before boarding is good luck.
2. My friends call me all sorts of things: Al, Fedo, Fed, A-Fed, Lex, Ali-gator, Raptor.
3. I eat lemon wedges like oranges.
4. I studied couples and intimacy in college. And I was on the hip-hop dance team!
5. I grew up in a town with one traffic light.
6. I am obsessed with air-popped popcorn.
7. Besides my family and friends, the thing I miss most about the East Coast is Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
8. The only time you will see my cooking is when I play Cafe World on Facebook.
9. Cornhole -- a.k.a. beanbag toss -- is one of my favorite games.
10. I've never owned an automatic car. All mine have been stick shift. If a guy can't drive stick, it's a huge turnoff.
11. During college, a highlighter was my best friend.
12. I can memorize a list of up to 20 things using body motions, and then repeat that list backward 10 days later.
13. I like to eat ramen dry right out of the package.
14. I once threw a boy off a swing set in third grade because he took my Walkman. I'd like to take this moment to apologize for that. Ha ha.
15. I'm a Gleek, I'm a Gleek!Read the full list here...