Bachelor Exit Interview: Ella Was Shocked by Jake’s Choices

People Magazine speaks with ex-bachelorette Ella Nolan.



How was your house experience?
Ella- I loved all the women. It was a nice mixture of women … I didn’t see it as a competition so I didn’t get catty or jealous. I didn’t think there was that much drama because I stayed out of it.

Seemed like Jessie got booted because she talked trash on Vienna. Should he have listened?
None of us were on their dates and she’s different with him than she was in the house. I can see him not just taking the girls’ word for it [because] he’s not seeing it on his own. Vienna is misunderstood. Vienna comes out and says what she feels or thinks. She doesn’t really think about what she says before it comes out. It rubbed some of the women the wrong way. But I liked her.

Read the rest of the interview here.

No comments: