Brad Womack's Bachelor Blog















Brad Womack Blogs weekly at People.com!

What Brad says about his overnight dates: 
"I'd like to explain why overnight dates are so important and what I used those nights away from the cameras for. I wanted to take the opportunity with all three of the women to talk, off camera, so we could all feel even more comfortable. By this time, I had gotten to know the women so very well and I wanted to feel confident in the fact that, after talking with each of them all night, I knew exactly what type of woman each of them is. I wanted to be confident that I actually knew these women as well as I thought I did. The overnight dates actually gave me quite a bit of clarity – clarity that I had been looking for!"

Brad on sending Ashley Hebert home: 
"Saying goodbye to Ashley was extremely difficult. Everyone knows what a connection Ashley and I had that started from day one. I remember watching her drive away – I was so sad. I didn't think I had made a mistake. I was just riddled with questions in my mind. What happened along the way to our relationship? Could I have done something differently? Does Ashley know how much I care about her as a person? It was like I was watching a lifelong friend drive away, not knowing if I would ever see her again."

Brad Womack's full Bachelor Blog can be found at People.com! 

No comments: