Bachelor: The Women Tell All and Chantel O'Brien's New Boyfriend













 BACHELOR SPOILER ALERT 

If you believe Bachelor Blogger Reality Steve (and sometimes his facts aren't accurate), Brad Womack is engaged to Emily Maynard and Chantal O'Brien has a new boyfriend named Jeff Razore. He says that Ashley Hebert will be the next Bachelorette and perhaps the announcement will come later tonight after The Bachelor, Women Tell All episode. It is rumored that Chantal was initially chosen to be the Bachelorette but she backed out after meeting her new boyfriend.

Watch the Bachelor Women Tell All Preview here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like both Chantal and Emily, but I really think Brad should choose Emily. You can see the love he has for her. And he did get to her daughter on the home date and I am sure that really meant something to him. I do see that Emily loves him but I feel she does get scared as well. It must be hard to go through what she has and then start again. But I believe she has opened her heart to him. I also commend Brad on his respect and patience with Emily that is truly a real man. I wish him the best of luck with whatever deecision he comes to and I hope he has happiness with either one of these lovely ladies. He has proven to america that he is serious this time and I respect him for that and the courage to do this again.