BACHELOR: Conference Call with Ashley Hebert!

Photo

During tonight's episode of The Bachelor: Women Tell All, Ashley Hebert confronts Brad about why she was sent home. During a conference call interview earlier this week, Ashley talks about her experiences on being on The Bachelor and if she would be the next Bachelorette.

On your fantasy date night (in  South Africa), what did you guys talk about other than mosquito nets that we didn't get to see during your time there?
Ashley Hebert:  Oh gosh.  Brad and I talked about a lot of things.  You know, I feel like we should have talked about the important questions that we touched upon at dinner, but we just continued on with a really fun, light relationship and I think that's where things went wrong.  We had the opportunity to kind of talk about the more serious things and I - we both opted to take the light route; the light way out again.  And you know we didn't - we didn't - I didn't answer all the questions like he needed.  He didn't answer all the questions that I had, so I think in the end, we ran out of time and that night was just the demise of our relationship.

Did you respect that Brad didn't put you through the rose ceremony and let you go before you had to go through that?
Ashley Hebert: Oh respect; oh absolutely, yes.  I think that, especially after watching it and hearing all the things he said about, you know, pulling me aside instead of not giving me the rose.  I have a whole new respect for him.  You know, I left, you know, really heartbroken, but after seeing that, I think it kind of helped me put a little bit of closure and solidified what kind of relationship we had, which was like a very - one that was full of respect and you know mutual admiration.  So I'd have to say that, you know, that made things a lot easier for me to hear him say that.


 If Brad had offered you a rose that night, would you have accepted it and do you think you could have gotten your relationship back on track?
Ashley Hebert:  I don't - I think at that point I had a lot of questions about our relationship as well.  Looking back, if I were to go back, knowing what I know now, I would have certainly accepted it, but in that point in time I had so many questions, I think - I don't know that I wouldn't have accepted it, but I think we would've had to have a very good conversation before I would have accepted it.
 
Would you consider being the next Bachelorette if given the opportunity, or if now, maybe participating in the second season of Bachelor Pad?
Ashley Hebert:  Oh gosh.  Yes, I'm - I don't think I would be as happy about Bachelor Pad, but if they asked me to do the Bachelorette, I would definitely consider it.  I feel like the process worked for me once and I would be so excited to do it, but Bachelor Pad, I don't - I'd have to really think about it. 

Who do you think is the best match for Brad? 
Ashley Hebert: You know it changes.  It changes from week to week.  I thought Chantal O. until last episode and now I'm a little bit more apt to say that he's falling in love with Emily.  So in terms of what I think Brad wants out of life and in a relationship, I think Emily's probably a better match, but I love him and Chantal together.  I love the way they complement each other well and they bring out kind of like this playfulness that I really like to see.  So I guess it changes from week to week. 

Tune in tonight for THE BACHELOR WOMEN TELL ALL! 

No comments: