Ali says "What would The Bachelorette be without a helicopter ride? And let me tell you, it was terrifying. It was really windy that day, so the flight was not smooth at all. I wasn’t thrilled that the helicopter kept suddenly dropping when we were flying over hundreds of buildings in New York City! So scary! Once we landed, I had such a hard time figuring out Kasey. The first time he sang to me, I actually tried to play it off and started making up silly raps to make it seem like we were just playing around. When he sang to me for a second time in the museum, it was just too much. Kasey does have a huge heart, and I knew that I wasn’t ready to let him go. Plus we had a lot of fun! How cool was it that we got to run around in a museum with no teachers to tell us not to? I’ve wanted to do that since grade school! Being silly and acting like a kid with Kasey was so much fun. And did you see all the dinosaurs? Some of you may know that I have a strange affinity for dinosaurs. I actually like them so much that I made up a dance just for them. It’s called the “Dino Dance.” I will upload a video of it to my Facebook Page once the show is over so all of you can see my favorite dance...." Read the rest here.
Ali Fedotowsky's Bachelorette Blog Week 4
Check out Ali Fedotowsky's Bachelorette Blog each week on People.com.

Ali says "What would The Bachelorette be without a helicopter ride? And let me tell you, it was terrifying. It was really windy that day, so the flight was not smooth at all. I wasn’t thrilled that the helicopter kept suddenly dropping when we were flying over hundreds of buildings in New York City! So scary! Once we landed, I had such a hard time figuring out Kasey. The first time he sang to me, I actually tried to play it off and started making up silly raps to make it seem like we were just playing around. When he sang to me for a second time in the museum, it was just too much. Kasey does have a huge heart, and I knew that I wasn’t ready to let him go. Plus we had a lot of fun! How cool was it that we got to run around in a museum with no teachers to tell us not to? I’ve wanted to do that since grade school! Being silly and acting like a kid with Kasey was so much fun. And did you see all the dinosaurs? Some of you may know that I have a strange affinity for dinosaurs. I actually like them so much that I made up a dance just for them. It’s called the “Dino Dance.” I will upload a video of it to my Facebook Page once the show is over so all of you can see my favorite dance...." Read the rest here.
Ali says "What would The Bachelorette be without a helicopter ride? And let me tell you, it was terrifying. It was really windy that day, so the flight was not smooth at all. I wasn’t thrilled that the helicopter kept suddenly dropping when we were flying over hundreds of buildings in New York City! So scary! Once we landed, I had such a hard time figuring out Kasey. The first time he sang to me, I actually tried to play it off and started making up silly raps to make it seem like we were just playing around. When he sang to me for a second time in the museum, it was just too much. Kasey does have a huge heart, and I knew that I wasn’t ready to let him go. Plus we had a lot of fun! How cool was it that we got to run around in a museum with no teachers to tell us not to? I’ve wanted to do that since grade school! Being silly and acting like a kid with Kasey was so much fun. And did you see all the dinosaurs? Some of you may know that I have a strange affinity for dinosaurs. I actually like them so much that I made up a dance just for them. It’s called the “Dino Dance.” I will upload a video of it to my Facebook Page once the show is over so all of you can see my favorite dance...." Read the rest here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment