The Bachelor season 14 premiere kicks off with an affair January 4

Full story here about our bachelor Jake!

Two San Diego women compete on ‘Bachelor

via: here

The 14th edition of ABC’s “The Bachelor” premieres Monday, with two San Diego County residents among the field of 25 bachelorettes trying to win the heart of commercial airline pilot Jake Pavelka. Christina, a 25-year-old restaurant manager from San Diego and Valishia, a 32-year-old homemaker from Carlsbad, will compete for Pavelka’s affection against a member of the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder dance team, a corporate flight attendant, a mortgage loan officer and a captain in the Air National Guard. Full story here.

'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka promises 'a very rocky and dramatic season'

via: USA Today

Did Jake find love? "I don't want to ruin the ending," he says. But adds, "I stayed true to myself from the very beginning. I went in and said very honestly, if I find love I'll come out engaged. I didn't promise a ring at the end of this and stayed true to myself. I didn't necessarily do what everybody wanted me to." Full story here.


1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Oklahoma City Thunder, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Oklahoma_City_Thunder-tickets looking forward to it.