The Bachelor is Back!









Chris Harrison Blogs about the bachelor

via: here

Chris blogs about his bachelor experience. Full bachelor blog here.

"Couple things you may have noticed that are very different about this season. First of all, we’re in HD. This would have been awesome news about eight years ago. I’m only slightly excited now as I’m kind of on the back side of my HD quality days, if you know what I mean. Damn you, technology. The other big difference, and I know you all love this, no lengthy teases and recaps heading into commercial breaks. I love this too and think it gives us that much more time to show you the women and, of course, Jake. I’m sure you noticed we’re back at the same house we’ve now used for the last few years. Your first inside scoop about Jake is that he loves to fly but doesn’t love motorcycles all that much, but I think we’ll all agree he looks damn cool on one. I have to say this is a pretty impressive group of women and I’m anxious to read what you all have to say. As is always the case, the limo arrivals gave us many cringe-worthy “bless her heart” moments. Ali with the peacock feather, still have no idea what that was about."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reality Steve is supposedly going to expose the so-called scandal tomorrow -

http://realitysteve.com/blog/2010/01/05/the-bachelor-recap-1509-and-huge-news-regarding-the-so-called-scandal/